Duo is seeking a motivated, organized UX strategist to assist with our strategic digital engagements.
We are looking for someone to bring new energy, strategic thought and creative vision to our client engagements. Duo Consulting is a group of self-motivated professionals who work as a team to deliver awesome results for our clients. We foster an environment that encourages cooperation and rewards team accomplishments.
- A collaborative team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent at communication & client facing skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and accountable
- Naturally curious and resourceful
- An individual with 3+ years UX Design
- Up-to-date on industry best practices
Needs & Responsibilities:
- Define goals & functional requirements for clients
- Lead and execute client UX exercises to gather requirements and make ongoing recommendations for existing applications
- Experience with user interviews and research, sketch boarding, style tiles and style guides, competitive analysis, component-driven Web design, and technical handoffs
- Ability to produce sitemaps and wireframes for client presentation
- Good at understanding users and user personas and developing user workflows based on research findings
- Analytically focused but also driven to collaborate on creative interactive experiences
- Hands-on experience with UX tools such as Sketch, InVision, prototyping tools, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Comfort working with visual designers or a visual design background is also a plus.
- Drupal or other prior CMS experience is preferred.
- Experience with Zeplin, as well as accessibility and performance tools